San Manuel Tarlac
CHECKLIST Re: LOCATIONAL CLEARANCE
- Application Form
- Vicinity Map, drawn to any scale showing:
- Exact location of proposed site;
- Contiguous firm and/or institutions and their product and major activities;
- Approximate distance of contiguous firms and/or institutions with a 1,000 meter radius from the proposed site and from the main service road leading to it.
- Site Development plan, drawn to any scale showing:
- Plan layout;
- Site areas and boundaries;
- Number of stories of plan building and size of the area occupied;
- Road system within the site premises;
- Topographic plan (for mining/quarrying only)
- Certificate of ownership of the land, any of the following:
- Transfer of Certificate of Title registered in the name of the applicant.
- Tax Declaration declared in the name of the applicant plus certification from the Register of Deeds/Bureau of Lands the subject parcel is not yet registered in the name of any other person;
- Deed of Sale/Contract of Lease plus the TCT of the registered owner;
- Authorization from the registered owner allowing applicant to use subject parcel of land plus TCT of registered owner;
- If public land, authorization from appropriate government agency allowing applicant to use subject public land.
- Certificate from the Deputized Zoning Administrator (DZA)/ Mayor that the Propose Land use is in accordance with the development zoning plan of the locality.
- Authorization of persons allowed following up/claim clearance.
- Bill of Materials/Estimated Cost.
- Locational Clearance Fee.
- If the land is agricultural, secure conversion clearance from the Secretary of Department of Agrarian Reform.
- Secure Environmental Compliance Certificate from the EMB, DENR prior to actual operation.